You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping.
If you are looking for a cake to represent you, look no further. This heart-shaped Black Forest cake tells it all behalf of you and the best part is it's a Cake!
- Cream cakes are to be stored in refrigerators so that they will not spoil or melt. Fondant cakes need to be stored in cool dry places like a room with air conditioning.
- It is advised to serve the cakes at room temperature, not more than that
- It is best to use a serrated knife on fondant cakes
- Skewers (wooden), wires...etc could be found in a cake featuring figurines as they act as the support
- Make sure the above things are removed before serving, especially children
- The expiry value on the cake is for 24 hours.
- Happy celebration!
- A slight variation in the pictorial representation of the cake on the website could be possible.
- The time of delivery hugely depends on the product to be delivered and the availability of the product
- We would attempt to deliver your order only once as cakes are perishable in nature
- The address provided at the time of order is treated as the ultimate location for the delivery.
- Since we deliver our cakes in their pristine condition, our deliveries will not be done by technological convenience.
- To keep up with the trend, sometimes, the making, baking and presentation of the product will vary