You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping.
1. What is Yarrowkart.com?
- It is a website registered with the Government of TamilNadu. Given below are the terms and conditions applicable to all the orders placed through the website.
2. Delivery Timings:
- All orders made before 5:00 p.m. on any given day shall be considered for delivery on the same day. Orders placed after 5:00 p.m. will be delivered latest by the next day. The regular timings for delivery are between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. However, timely delivery is not an assured guarantee. It take 3-9 days of shipping time depending on the product, availability and other relevant parameters.
- Specific timings for delivery can be requested by clients via the Special Instructions section in the payment portal. Best efforts will be taken to honour the client’s request.
- Timing of delivery is subject to unanticipated circumstances such as erratic climatic conditions, riots, strikes, elections, bandh, traffic jams during peak hours and festivals. Cancelation of order during the above circumstances would not be accepted.
- Delivery will be made anytime between 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. for a special midnight delivery request on Valentine’s Day.
3. Discounts All discounts are designed at the discretion of the Yarrowkart team and every offer of discount is distinct and cannot be clubbed with another offer.
4. Address Change:
- Requests for change of recipient address would be entertained until 48 hours before actual delivery, free of cost. Any change made after that would not be entertained and order would be cancelled. Request for change of address would not be entertained on any purchase from the gifts section, post dispatch.
5. Order Change:
- Any change in the order made 48 hours before actual delivery would be entertained subject to monetary adjustments. No change post that would be entertained and the order would stand cancelled in case of a change. Applicable cancellation charge would be 5% on all requests for cancellation.
6. Delivery of product:
- Availability of vendors and seasonal changes would influence flower arrangements and thus the actual product would not be exact replicas of the visual images shown on the website. The substituted products would always be of an equal or higher quality. Non-availability of a particular colour of flowers would also feature under this condition. The design and icing on the cake depends on the availability of local ingredients.
7. Damaged of goods on delivery:
- Any reports of damaged products should be reported with substantial proof. Report of damaged products would be catered to within 24 hours of delivery.
8) Rules for delivery:
9. Substitution policy: flowers or containers may be substituted in cases of unavailability in the particular region. The florists shall ensure that the style, theme and colour scheme shall be retained and substitute products of equal or higher quality. We reserve the right to substitute flowers (including the colour specified) with products of equal or higher value.
10. Rules for duplicate orders: If it comes to our notice that an order has been made twice, efforts shall be made to clarify it from the customer. In case the customer is unavailable for clarification, the decision we take shall be final and binding.
11. Treatment of Fraudulent Customers: We retain the power to reject an order or blacklist a customer in cases of fraudulent practices adopted such as incorrect address, unethical messages, off timings for delivery, any other unacceptable reason.
12. Rules for unfounded recipient: If recipient of delivery has been specified and the said person is not available for receipt of order, then the order shall be considered as delivered and no case of refund shall be made. Refer to our cancellation and refund policy for further clarification.
13. Governing Law And Jurisdiction Of Court: Yarrowkart holds the right to amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms and conditions shall be governed and drafted in accordance with the laws of India without reference to principles of conflict of laws and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.
15. I understand that Yarrowkart can send transactional and promotional messages on my registered phone number. If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at email@example.com